Friday, September 30, 2011

Amazon, Amazon what did you do to Cole World!!






 I blame Amazon for not being able to wait until the album drops because they mailed it three days after it's debut and it was cracked. I thought the album would be mailed the day the album debut. So, my mistake I probably didn't read it correctly. But, this was extremely unprofessional the way it was package; there was no bubble wrap, just a cd in a cardboard box. I was so upset about the crack that I didn't even bother opening it. The crack seriously ruined my Cole countdown and all the pubing for the album. Amazon was gracious enough to send me another copy in bubble wrap free of charge. So all my readers make sure Amazon sends all cds in bubblewrap.

Love
The "Bubblewrapping"Phoenix




Follow Me On Twitter: 91WriterzStatus
YouTube: 91WriterzStatus
Comment Rate Subscribe and Reply!
Check Out: declaremagazine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment