Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Three Years After: Strabismus Surgery

In 2011, I had my first surgery. The type of surgery with anesthesia and I was scared, wondering did I do this for the right reasons and if I tried this procedure too late. Three years later my eyes are still straight with an occasional outward turn when I'm sleepy or stress. It's funny, before I uploaded this video I was heading class when a gush of wind blew into my eye. I hate when that happens because my eye seems extra sensitive now. So, it was annoying and it took forever to get whatever debris that was trapped in my eye. Then my eye turned slightly red at the point where they made the eye muscle cut. Ugh, that was an annoying point of my day but when the debris was out my eye wasn't red anymore. So, here's a video update. 



Love,                                                                                                               
The "Am Eye Changing" Phoenix


 Follow Me On Twitter: 91WriterzStatus
YouTube: 91WriterzStatus
IG: Preciousfearless
Comment, Rate, Follow and Reply!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment