Saturday, February 23, 2013

Living Life

It has been a long time since I written a post. I apologize deeply to anyone who encounters my page and wants to see more. I have been busy with school and studying. But most importantly living and learning. I'm on this quest of searching for like minded people and interacting with people who I feel have good vibes. I am spiritual inclined and deeply root to my being. I listen to my body throughly and I understand my spiritual needs.
    It takes a lot of courage to listen to your instincts in a world that dictates to you daily. But this does not mean anyone should turn their back on the world and go rogue either. You must learn the way the world works, while walking through with your grace and integrity still intact. Everyone goes through a phase in life where they lose themselves. This is just a test to show the faith you have in yourself. This is a test of survival.
But don't get stuck on survival and forget how to live. Trust yourself you have the answers. You have everything you need. You are resourceful.



The "Inspiring" Phoenix


Follow Me On Twitter: 91WriterzStatus
YouTube: 91WriterzStatus
Comment Rate Subscribe and Reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment