Sunday, April 3, 2011

Job Shadowing My Future


It has been a long time since I have written a new post. I have been really busy with homework; thinking I am on top of things and realizing there is still more to do. With my music by my side everything seems to come together, it seems to cleanse my soul and I realize my goals. I'm truly an artist; I honestly feel my alive looking at people creating art in any form. I have watched singers, and dancers giving their all, I guess passion can be so inspiring. Friday April Fool's day I finally had a chance to job shadow Rebbecah Cantley, managing editor of Tallahassee Democrat, which was so uplifting. I felt like a little kid learning for the first time and I tried to be a sponge. I told myself that I must ask questions; this was the time to gain access to a plethora of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment